This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCHES, M68K] Various fixes and improvements for M68K and ColdFire
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: Maxim Kuvyrkov <maxim at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 10:39:12 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCHES, M68K] Various fixes and improvements for M68K and ColdFire
- References: <4B029388.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Tue, Nov 17, 2009 at 03:14:00PM +0300, Maxim Kuvyrkov wrote:
> I'm submitting the following series of patches on behalf of my
> colleagues at CodeSourcery. These patches fix a couple of issues in
> m68k support and generally improve support for ColdFire
> The cumulative patch was test on coldfire-elf and coldfire-linux
> targets with no regressions. ColdFire-elf results show several
> progressions while coldfire-linux results show many progressions.
These patches are all OK to check in.