This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [patch 3/4] Fix hw watchpoints #2: reordered / simultaneously hit
- From: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
- To: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- Cc: jan dot kratochvil at redhat dot com, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 06:02:32 +0200
- Subject: Re: [patch 3/4] Fix hw watchpoints #2: reordered / simultaneously hit
- References: <20091116034156.GD22701@host0.dyn.jankratochvil.net> <20091117001056.GE4557@adacore.com>
- Reply-to: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
> Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 19:10:56 -0500
> From: Joel Brobecker <email@example.com>
> Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
> > + unsigned watchpoint_hit_set : 1;
> I think we should avoid bitfields unless we can show that they make
> a difference in terms of memory usage.
??? Why? What's wrong with bitfields that we should avoid them?