This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: RFC: Skip declarations in "info variables"
- From: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- To: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 14:26:40 -0800
- Subject: Re: RFC: Skip declarations in "info variables"
- References: <20091113214448.GA30270@caradoc.them.org>
> I don't think we should display the declaration. So I've changed
> search_symbols not to display variables of class LOC_UNRESOLVED, and
> updated the documentation to match. While this is a change of
> behavior, I don't think it's problematic.
I actually see this as an improvement!