This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: RFC: Strip the ISA bit when printing symbol offsets
- From: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- To: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 14:24:44 -0800
- Subject: Re: RFC: Strip the ISA bit when printing symbol offsets
- References: <20091113212716.GA28795@caradoc.them.org>
> 2009-11-13 Daniel Jacobowitz <email@example.com>
> * defs.h (print_address_symbolic, build_address_symbolic): Update
> * printcmd.c (print_address_symbolic): Take a gdbarch argument.
> Pass it to build_address_symbolic. All callers updated.
> (build_address_symbolic): Take a gdbarch argument. Use
> gdbarch_addr_bits_remove for functions. All callers updated.
I tried to find something wrong with this, but couldn't :).
So, no objection.