This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH,testsuite] fix pending.exp failure with remote targets
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: Nathan Froyd <froydnj at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 14:34:16 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH,testsuite] fix pending.exp failure with remote targets
- References: <20091113191236.GM31393@codesourcery.com>
On Fri, Nov 13, 2009 at 11:12:37AM -0800, Nathan Froyd wrote:
> The patch below fixes a problem with pending.exp. pending.exp uses a
> bare 'run' to start execution of the test, which is not appropriate for
> remote targets like gdbserver. The patch fixes this by using
> gdb_run_cmd to start execution of the test.
> Tested with cross to powerpc-linux-gnu. OK to commit?
> * gdb.base/pending.exp: Use gdb_run_cmd to start the program
> instead of a bare "run".