This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [commit] Reference some unused variables in the testsuite
- From: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- To: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 11:39:35 -0800
- Subject: Re: [commit] Reference some unused variables in the testsuite
- References: <20091112193440.GA30558@caradoc.them.org>
> Another testing improvement for ARM RealView. This compiler strips
> unused code even at -O0 (somewhat similar to --gc-sections).
I have to use this sort of trick for AIX too. The system linker also
removed unused CSECTs, which causes the same symptom (missing symbol).