This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH,testsuite] fix several tests for remote-host testing
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: Nathan Froyd <froydnj at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 18:02:33 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH,testsuite] fix several tests for remote-host testing
- References: <20091111202934.GG31393@codesourcery.com>
On Wed, Nov 11, 2009 at 12:29:34PM -0800, Nathan Froyd wrote:
> The patch below fixes a grab-bag of tests for remote host testing. The
> symptom in all cases is that files the tests expected to be there didn't
> exist on the machine which GDB was running on. The fix is relatively
> straightforward; we just remote_download the file and ensure that it's
> removed when the test is finished.
> Tested with cross to powerpc-linux-gnu on mingw32 host. OK to commit?