This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA] replay bookmarks
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Michael Snyder <msnyder at vmware dot com>
- Cc: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>, "gdb-patches\ at sourceware dot org" <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>, "glaw\ at undo-software dot com" <glaw at undo-software dot com>, "jakob\ at virtutech dot com" <jakob at virtutech dot com>, "teawater\ at gmail dot com" <teawater at gmail dot com>
- Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 15:26:56 -0700
- Subject: Re: [RFA] replay bookmarks
- References: <4AEDF9F4.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <4AEE27E9.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <4AF9E44B.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
>>>>> "Michael" == Michael Snyder <email@example.com> writes:
>> I think instead of using ALL_BOOKMARKS this code would be simpler and
>> more obviously correct if it just had an explicit loop. There's no need
>> to have a special case for the first element of the list, either. E.g.,
>> see the deletion code in cli-decode.c:delete_cmd.
Michael> Well, my model was breakpoints. Do you really insist that I
Michael> change it?