This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [patch 1/2] Perform a namespace lookup at every block level
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Sami Wagiaalla <swagiaal at redhat dot com>
- Cc: GDB Patches <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 15:26:21 -0700
- Subject: Re: [patch 1/2] Perform a namespace lookup at every block level
- References: <4A57512A.email@example.com> <20090710194949.GA2064@caradoc.them.org> <4A5B68A4.firstname.lastname@example.org> <4A68B91D.email@example.com> <4A8B0FBA.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <4ADE21F9.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
>>>>> "Tom" == Tom Tromey <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Sami> + it is applicable. */
Sami> + if (strncmp (scope, current->import_dest, strlen (current->import_dest)) == 0)
Tom> From my reading this doesn't exactly match the comment -- can
Tom> current-> import_dest be an extension of scope? Like, if scope is "x"
Tom> and import_dest is "xyz"?
So, I sent that and then immediately realized I have no idea what I was
thinking, since it doesn't make sense.
This patch is ok with the few minor lexical fixes I pointed out.