This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
[ob] comment typo
- From: Michael Snyder <msnyder at vmware dot com>
- To: "gdb-patches at sourceware dot org" <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 10:36:05 -0800
- Subject: [ob] comment typo
2009-11-10 Michael Snyder <email@example.com>
* dcache.c: Fix typo, shorten long lines in comment.
RCS file: /cvs/src/src/gdb/dcache.c,v
retrieving revision 1.36
diff -u -p -r1.36 dcache.c
--- dcache.c 31 Aug 2009 20:18:45 -0000 1.36
+++ dcache.c 10 Nov 2009 18:34:52 -0000
@@ -41,9 +41,9 @@
of data, such as when performing a backtrace.
The cache is a splay tree along with a linked list for replacement.
- Each block caches a LINE_SIZE area of memory. Wtihin each line we remember
- the address of the line (which must be a multiple of LINE_SIZE) and the
- actual data block.
+ Each block caches a LINE_SIZE area of memory. Within each line we
+ remember the address of the line (which must be a multiple of
+ LINE_SIZE) and the actual data block.
Lines are only allocated as needed, so DCACHE_SIZE really specifies the
*maximum* number of lines in the cache.