This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [patch 02/15] PIE: disable_breakpoints_in_shlibs also bp_shlib_event
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Jan Kratochvil <jan dot kratochvil at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 11:02:14 -0700
- Subject: Re: [patch 02/15] PIE: disable_breakpoints_in_shlibs also bp_shlib_event
- References: <20091109205739.GC19138@host0.dyn.jankratochvil.net>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Jan" == Jan Kratochvil <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Jan> Fix error on inserting stale breakpoint of type bp_shlib_event.
I suppose the issue is that this breakpoint is inserted in a shared
library? It was hard to tell from just the transcript.
Jan> * breakpoint.c (disable_breakpoints_in_shlibs): Apply also to
Jan> bp_shlib_event. Simplify parentheses.