This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [patch 00/15] PIE: Position Independent Executable support
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Jan Kratochvil <jan dot kratochvil at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org, Jeff Johnston <jjohnstn at redhat dot com>
- Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 10:07:02 -0700
- Subject: Re: [patch 00/15] PIE: Position Independent Executable support
- References: <20091109205633.GA19138@host0.dyn.jankratochvil.net>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Jan" == Jan Kratochvil <email@example.com> writes:
Jan> The patchset does not introduce nothing much new and it is more a
Jan> general set of miscellaneous fixes merged together to make a
Jan> special inferior case of PIE working. At least some of the small
Jan> fixes should be easy to get accepted.
I think this patch should have a NEWS entry.