This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA] Add method overload resolution to expression parser
- From: Keith Seitz <keiths at redhat dot com>
- To: tromey at redhat dot com
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2009 15:35:28 -0800
- Subject: Re: [RFA] Add method overload resolution to expression parser
- References: <4A9D628B.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <4AF88FD4.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 11/09/2009 02:22 PM, Tom Tromey wrote:
"Keith" == Keith Seitz<email@example.com> writes:
These frees should be done with cleanups, in case
evaluate_subexp_standard throws an exception.
I think free_param_types was ok, it was just that the cleanup was made in
a surprising place (make_params) and not run at the "right point" (just
before the end of the TYPE_INSTANCE case).
Okay, I apologize -- I *completely* misunderstood what you were saying.
I've corrected this again. O:-)
This is ok with that change. Thanks.
I'll wait a day to see if Daniel (or anyone else) has any other concerns
before committing this. In the meantime, I'll see about digging up
another expr-cumulative patch or two.
Thank you for your reviewing the patch.