This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [patch 15/15] PIE: Drop PIE "GDB does NOT currently support"
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Jan Kratochvil <jan dot kratochvil at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2009 14:53:43 -0700
- Subject: Re: [patch 15/15] PIE: Drop PIE "GDB does NOT currently support"
- References: <20091109210136.GP19138@host0.dyn.jankratochvil.net>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Jan" == Jan Kratochvil <email@example.com> writes:
Jan> * linux-tdep.c: Remove includes gdbcore.h, observer.h and elf-bfd.h.
Jan> (check_is_pie_binary, _initialize_linux_tdep): Remove.
Jan> * gdb.base/pie-support.exp, gdb.base/pie-support.c: Remove.
This is ok once the rest of the series is approved.