This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA/doco] Fix missing title in HTML documentation
- From: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- To: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2009 11:42:04 -0800
- Subject: Re: [RFA/doco] Fix missing title in HTML documentation
- References: <20091107183407.GN4557@adacore.com> <email@example.com>
> OK, assuming that you ran all the other targets in doc/Makefile.in and
> verified that there are no adverse effects.
I did. But it becomes a lot harder to verify the differences for the
files other than HTML. The PDFs for instances are reported as binary
files, and so it's hard to get diffs. I just looked at the PDF, and
it looked fine. I ran all other targets (pdf, dvi, ps), and it ran