This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [MI] Prevent program output from mixing with "^running".
- From: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- To: Vladimir Prus <vladimir at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2009 06:50:54 -0800
- Subject: Re: [MI] Prevent program output from mixing with "^running".
- References: <email@example.com>
> + fprintf_unfiltered (raw_stdout, "%s^running\n",
> + current_token ? current_token : "");
If I were you, I'd add a comment explaining that both elements are
printed at the same time on purpose. I occasionally "improve" code
clarity by getting rid of ill-used ?: sequences...