This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: RFC: Move language-changed message to verbose
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 15:43:51 -0500
- Subject: Re: RFC: Move language-changed message to verbose
- References: <20091102192000.GA13776@caradoc.them.org>
On Mon, Nov 02, 2009 at 02:20:00PM -0500, Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
> This patch implements the behavior I described in:
> with Eli's suggested change. The language change message is only
> displayed if verbose; it is also fixed, since I discovered the version
> there is off-by-one. The selected frame is not set until the
> following if statement, and current_language is set as a byproduct of
> finding the selected frame.
> Any comments on this patch?
> Tested on x86_64-linux, no regressions.
I've checked this in.