This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH, M68K] Handle TLS
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: Maxim Kuvyrkov <maxim at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org, Andreas Schwab <schwab at redhat dot com>
- Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 18:08:12 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, M68K] Handle TLS
- References: <4AF05659.email@example.com>
On Tue, Nov 03, 2009 at 07:12:09PM +0300, Maxim Kuvyrkov wrote:
> The following simple patch adds handling of TLS to m68k gdbserver.
> A corresponding kernel patch is being reviewed here
> Tested on coldfire-linux.
> OK to apply?
This is fine with two caveats:
* I think it would be best to not apply it until you have an ack for
the kernel patch defining PTRACE_GET_THREAD_AREA.
* Provide a fallback definition for PTRACE_GET_THREAD_AREA. I assume
existing m68k kernel headers do not define it, so the build would