This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [patch][ob] Fix possible crash in disable_thread_event_reporting
- From: Pedro Alves <pedro at codesourcery dot com>
- To: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Cc: Paul Pluzhnikov <ppluzhnikov at google dot com>
- Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 16:52:32 +0000
- Subject: Re: [patch][ob] Fix possible crash in disable_thread_event_reporting
- References: <20091027221614.3050076B2D@ppluzhnikov.mtv.corp.google.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Tuesday 03 November 2009 16:46:12, Paul Pluzhnikov wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 27, 2009 at 2:16 PM, Paul Pluzhnikov <email@example.com> wrote:
> > Apparently we don't have many systems which don't have td_ta_set_event.
> > AFAICT, this has been broken since rev. 1.1
Okay. [OOC, do you have a libc where this function isn't present?]
Since the subject indicated the patch was obvious, I assumed
you had checked it in already.