This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [patch][ob] Fix possible crash in disable_thread_event_reporting
- From: Paul Pluzhnikov <ppluzhnikov at google dot com>
- To: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Cc: ppluzhnikov at google dot com
- Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 08:46:12 -0800
- Subject: Re: [patch][ob] Fix possible crash in disable_thread_event_reporting
- References: <20091027221614.3050076B2D@ppluzhnikov.mtv.corp.google.com>
On Tue, Oct 27, 2009 at 2:16 PM, Paul Pluzhnikov <email@example.com> wrote:
> Apparently we don't have many systems which don't have td_ta_set_event.
> AFAICT, this has been broken since rev. 1.1