This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA] replay bookmarks
- From: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
- To: Michael Snyder <msnyder at vmware dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org, glaw at undo-software dot com, jakob at virtutech dot com, teawater at gmail dot com
- Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2009 06:01:09 +0200
- Subject: Re: [RFA] replay bookmarks
- References: <4AEDF9F4.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <4AEE27E9.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
> Date: Sun, 01 Nov 2009 16:29:29 -0800
> From: Michael Snyder <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> CC: "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>,
> "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>,
> "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>,
> "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Eli Zaretskii wrote:
> >> Date: Sun, 01 Nov 2009 13:13:24 -0800
> >> From: Michael Snyder <email@example.com>
> >> + add_com ("bookmark", class_bookmark, save_bookmark_command, _("\
> >> +Set a bookmark.\n\
> > This is way too short. Suggest to expand a bit:
> > Set a bookmark in the inferior's execution history
> >> + add_com ("goto-bookmark", class_bookmark, goto_bookmark_command, _("\
> >> +Go to bookmark <n>\n\
> > Similarly here: such a short description is hardly useful, as it just
> > repeats the name of the command.
> How about this?
Fine with me.
There are a few instances of user messages where the text is not
marked by _().
Also, we will need an update for the manual, once this is approved.