This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA] NEWS: mention record save/restore
- From: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
- To: Michael Snyder <msnyder at vmware dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sun, 01 Nov 2009 23:18:45 +0200
- Subject: Re: [RFA] NEWS: mention record save/restore
- References: <4AEDF5C6.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
> Date: Sun, 01 Nov 2009 12:55:34 -0800
> From: Michael Snyder <email@example.com>
> 2009-11-01 Michael Snyder <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * NEWS (New Commands): Mention record save/restore.
> Index: NEWS
> RCS file: /cvs/src/src/gdb/NEWS,v
> retrieving revision 1.336
> diff -u -p -r1.336 NEWS
> --- NEWS 28 Oct 2009 15:01:27 -0000 1.336
> +++ NEWS 1 Nov 2009 20:54:26 -0000
> @@ -24,6 +24,14 @@ Xilinx MicroBlaze microblaze
> * New commands (for set/show, see "New options" below)
> +record save [<FILENAME>]
> + Save a file (in core file format) containing the process record
> + execution log for replay debugging at a later time.
> +record restore <FILENAME>
> + Restore the process record execution log that was saved at an
> + earlier time, for replay debugging.
> add-inferior [-copies <N>] [-exec <FILENAME>]
> Add a new inferior.
This is fine, thanks.