This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
[RFA] NEWS: mention record save/restore
- From: Michael Snyder <msnyder at vmware dot com>
- To: "gdb-patches at sourceware dot org" <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>, Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 01 Nov 2009 12:55:34 -0800
- Subject: [RFA] NEWS: mention record save/restore
2009-11-01 Michael Snyder <email@example.com>
* NEWS (New Commands): Mention record save/restore.
RCS file: /cvs/src/src/gdb/NEWS,v
retrieving revision 1.336
diff -u -p -r1.336 NEWS
--- NEWS 28 Oct 2009 15:01:27 -0000 1.336
+++ NEWS 1 Nov 2009 20:54:26 -0000
@@ -24,6 +24,14 @@ Xilinx MicroBlaze microblaze
* New commands (for set/show, see "New options" below)
+record save [<FILENAME>]
+ Save a file (in core file format) containing the process record
+ execution log for replay debugging at a later time.
+record restore <FILENAME>
+ Restore the process record execution log that was saved at an
+ earlier time, for replay debugging.
add-inferior [-copies <N>] [-exec <FILENAME>]
Add a new inferior.