This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA] comment looks wrong...
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: Michael Snyder <msnyder at vmware dot com>
- Cc: "gdb-patches at sourceware dot org" <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2009 14:33:12 -0500
- Subject: Re: [RFA] comment looks wrong...
- References: <4AE89A1F.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20091028200435.GA13464@caradoc.them.org> <4AEDD14C.email@example.com>
On Sun, Nov 01, 2009 at 10:19:56AM -0800, Michael Snyder wrote:
> Does that mean you don't favor changing it?
Your new formulation uses the opposite meaning of extract to the one
presently there. If the old one was unclear, the new one is unclear