This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [OB] fix comment in breakponit.c
- From: Michael Snyder <msnyder at vmware dot com>
- To: Pedro Alves <alves dot ped at gmail dot com>
- Cc: "gdb-patches at sourceware dot org" <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2009 16:51:22 -0700
- Subject: Re: [OB] fix comment in breakponit.c
- References: <4AEC8092.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Pedro Alves wrote:
On Saturday 31 October 2009 18:23:14, Michael Snyder Wrote:
@@ -3457,8 +3457,7 @@ bpstat_stop_status (struct address_space
The watchpoint_check function will work on entire expression,
not the individual locations. For read watchopints, the
watchpoints_triggered function have checked all locations
+ already. */
Heh. I didn't even do that one. Looks like one I would do, though.
We'll have to hoist a watch-o-pint at the next gcc summit.