This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: RFC: Fix breakpoint commands in MI
- From: Vladimir Prus <vladimir at codesourcery dot com>
- To: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 20:35:14 +0300
- Subject: Re: RFC: Fix breakpoint commands in MI
- References: <email@example.com>
Vladimir Prus wrote:
> I've run into a couple of embarassing issues with breakpoint commands in MI:
> 1. Complex commands, such as "while", are not parsed, and their content is
> treated as separate top-level commands.
> 2. Breakpoint commands are not run at all.
> The underlying issue there is that mi-break.exp actually does not verify that
> breakpoints are hit as desired, and while adding tests for -break-commands,
> I have blindly duplicated that issue.
> This patch appears to do the right thing. Anybody has comments?
I've checked this in.