This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: please fix sim/cris
- From: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hans-peter dot nilsson at axis dot com>
- To: dje at sebabeach dot org
- Cc: hans-peter dot nilsson at axis dot com, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 22:03:44 +0100
- Subject: Re: please fix sim/cris
> Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 21:36:09 -0700
> From: Doug Evans <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Hans-Peter Nilsson wrote:
> > /tmp/hpautotest-sim/src/sim/cris/cris-desc.h:28:32: error: opcode/cgen-bitset.h: No such file or directory
Thanks for fixing.
> P.S. I see the cris sim doesn't have its own ChangeLog and instead uses
> Mind if I create sim/cris/ChangeLog?
Had there been more activity, I'd have agreed, but I think all
in all it's better to keep it as is, in sim/ChangeLog.
BTW, how's the <http://sourceware.org/ml/cgen/2008-q4/msg00020.html>
bugfix merge coming? As much as I like the consolidation of
include files, I don't want it to re-introduce bugs.