This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [obv] Fixup cgen path for gdb/mep-tdep.c [Re: [patch] create include/cgen]
- From: Doug Evans <dje at sebabeach dot org>
- To: Jan Kratochvil <jan dot kratochvil at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org, sid at sourceware dot org, nickc at redhat dot com, binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 08:59:37 -0700
- Subject: Re: [obv] Fixup cgen path for gdb/mep-tdep.c [Re: [patch] create include/cgen]
- References: <20091020180850.F0B026E3D9@sebabeach.org> <20091025091602.GA29870@host0.dyn.jankratochvil.net>
Jan Kratochvil wrote:
checked in as obvious this fixup as a new checkout of GDB was now with
--enable-targets=all failing to build:
mep-tdep.c:49:32: error: opcode/cgen-bitset.h: No such file or directory
Thanks. Totally missed that.