This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA] Eliminate byteswap.h functions from record.c
- From: Michael Snyder <msnyder at vmware dot com>
- To: Pedro Alves <pedro at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: "gdb-patches at sourceware dot org" <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 10:12:51 -0700
- Subject: Re: [RFA] Eliminate byteswap.h functions from record.c
- References: <4AE1DBF3.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Pedro Alves wrote:
On Friday 23 October 2009 17:38:11, Michael Snyder wrote:
+ store_unsigned_integer ((gdb_byte *) &ret, sizeof (ret),
+ BYTE_ORDER, input);
Same remark about BYTE_ORDER != enum bfd_endian.
Yes, thanks, just posted a new patch in that thread.