This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: More record.c build failures
- From: Michael Snyder <msnyder at vmware dot com>
- To: Pierre Muller <muller at ics dot u-strasbg dot fr>
- Cc: "gdb-patches at sourceware dot org" <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 09:01:34 -0700
- Subject: Re: More record.c build failures
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Pierre Muller wrote:
record.c is bound to give problems
on all targets that do not compile gcore.c
gcore.o is a optional object that
is only added to the list of compiled
object in the config directory.
You're right, and I'm going to propose putting record.o
under the same sort of configury.