This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Build failure: src/gdb ChangeLog record.c gcore.c gcore.h
- From: Michael Snyder <msnyder at vmware dot com>
- To: Pierre Muller <muller at ics dot u-strasbg dot fr>
- Cc: "msnyder at sourceware dot org" <msnyder at sourceware dot org>, "gdb-patches at sourceware dot org" <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 08:31:58 -0700
- Subject: Re: Build failure: src/gdb ChangeLog record.c gcore.c gcore.h
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Pierre Muller wrote:
This patch to record.c
causes compilation failure on
The reason is that byteswap.h
is not found.
The strange thing is that apparently this
is already known in gnulib,
Is it that the gdb/gnulib is only a
small part of the complete gnulib?
Could someone fix this please?
Folks, really sorry about all the build failures.
Just getting up, give me a few minutes to have coffee.
I have an idea that I think will clear this up quickly.
If not, then we can revert.