This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [patch] Error reporting during insert_breakpoints
- From: Michael Snyder <msnyder at vmware dot com>
- To: Pedro Alves <pedro at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: "gdb-patches at sourceware dot org" <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 08:29:16 -0700
- Subject: Re: [patch] Error reporting during insert_breakpoints
- References: <4A26E026.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
Pedro Alves wrote:
On Wednesday 03 June 2009 21:42:14, Michael Snyder wrote:
Two small changes
1) If insert_breakpoints fails during stepping, "keep_going()"
contains a TRY_CATCH block, but does not print the exception error.
If the same thing happens during continue, "catch_errors" reports it.
Yes, please. This silent stop bites me often, when longjmp-resume
breakpoints fail to insert due to glibc pointer mangling...
Fell through the cracks, checking in now.