This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: More record.c build failures
- From: Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>
- To: gdb-patches ml <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Cc: Pierre Muller <muller at ics dot u-strasbg dot fr>
- Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 15:37:40 +0200
- Subject: Re: More record.c build failures
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Oct 23, 2009, at 11:46 AM, Pierre Muller wrote:
record.c is bound to give problems
on all targets that do not compile gcore.c
gcore.o is a optional object that
is only added to the list of compiled
object in the config directory.
Thus it is not possible to
use this without some configure test...
For the record (:-), record.c doesn't compile on Darwin because
<byteswap.h> doesn't exists (nor
For these, maybe you could use bfd_getb64, bfd_getb32 and bfd_getb16 ?