This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: More record.c build failures
- From: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- To: Pierre Muller <muller at ics dot u-strasbg dot fr>, msnyder at vmware dot com
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 12:22:17 +0200
- Subject: Re: More record.c build failures
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Can someone fix this, please?
At this point, I think your patch should be temporary reverted until
all issues discovered thus far are solved. Would that be OK? The meat
of the patch is still good, but it looks like little details that we
failed to notice are causing a bit of instability on the tree.