This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA] sim/avr: allow C-c in gdb
- From: Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>
- To: gdb-patches ml <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 11:16:10 +0200
- Subject: Re: [RFA] sim/avr: allow C-c in gdb
- References: <772B2283-B262-4EC6-B32E-D803DE12BCB3@adacore.com>
On Oct 22, 2009, at 6:03 PM, Tristan Gingold wrote:
in order to make C-c working within gdb, sim_stop should return non-
zero (as indicated by
Ok for trunk ?
Approved off-list by Joel. Committed.