This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA, 5 of 3] save/restore process record, part 5 (gcore change)
- From: Michael Snyder <msnyder at vmware dot com>
- To: Michael Snyder <msnyder at vmware dot com>
- Cc: "tromey at redhat dot com" <tromey at redhat dot com>, "gdb-patches at sourceware dot org" <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>, Hui Zhu <teawater at gmail dot com>, Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 12:36:14 -0700
- Subject: Re: [RFA, 5 of 3] save/restore process record, part 5 (gcore change)
- References: <4ADA9558.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <4ADCC6D2.email@example.com>
Michael Snyder wrote:
Tom Tromey wrote:
Michael> +/* create_gcore_bfd -- helper for gcore_command (exported). */
"Michael" == Michael Snyder <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Michael> +bfd *
Michael> +create_gcore_bfd (char *filename)
That comment is not very descriptive.
Michael> +/* write_gcore_file -- helper for gcore_command (exported). */
Michael> +write_gcore_file (bfd *obfd)
Michael> Index: gcore.h
Michael> RCS file: gcore.h
Michael> diff -N gcore.h
The gdb internals document says that headers should have include guards.
OK. Also, I found that I had included some code in this patch
that I didn't need -- so this version is shorter. ;-)