This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA] doc for "info record"
- From: Michael Snyder <msnyder at vmware dot com>
- To: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
- Cc: "gdb-patches at sourceware dot org" <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>, "pedro at codesourcery dot com" <pedro at codesourcery dot com>, "teawater at gmail dot com" <teawater at gmail dot com>
- Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 12:33:17 -0700
- Subject: Re: [RFA] doc for "info record"
- References: <4ADF2846.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Eli Zaretskii wrote:
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 08:27:02 -0700
From: Michael Snyder <email@example.com>
Look ok to you Eli?
Yes, with a few comments:
+Show various statistics about the state of process record and its
+in-memory execution log buffer, including:
@table, and @code on top of that, is inappropriate for what you want
here: a list of p[lain-text items. Please use @itemize @bullet or
@itemize @minus. Note that with @itemize, you need to have each @item
alone on its line, and the text should be on the following line, like
Whether in record mode or replay mode.
+@item whether in record mode or replay mode.
+@item Lowest recorded instruction number (counting from when the current execution log started recording instructions).
Please capitalize the first word of each @item consistently.
+@item Max number of instructions that may be contained in the execution log.
No need to use abbreviations in a manual.
Okay with these corrections.
Done, and committed.