This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA] doc for "info record"
- From: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
- To: Michael Snyder <msnyder at vmware dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org, pedro at codesourcery dot com, teawater at gmail dot com
- Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 20:09:08 +0200
- Subject: Re: [RFA] doc for "info record"
- References: <4ADF2846.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
> Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 08:27:02 -0700
> From: Michael Snyder <email@example.com>
> Look ok to you Eli?
Yes, with a few comments:
> +Show various statistics about the state of process record and its
> +in-memory execution log buffer, including:
> +@table @code
@table, and @code on top of that, is inappropriate for what you want
here: a list of p[lain-text items. Please use @itemize @bullet or
@itemize @minus. Note that with @itemize, you need to have each @item
alone on its line, and the text should be on the following line, like
Whether in record mode or replay mode.
> +@item whether in record mode or replay mode.
> +@item Lowest recorded instruction number (counting from when the current execution log started recording instructions).
Please capitalize the first word of each @item consistently.
> +@item Max number of instructions that may be contained in the execution log.
No need to use abbreviations in a manual.
Okay with these corrections.