This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] Support for Xilinx MicroBlaze
- From: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- To: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Michael Eager <eager at eagercon dot com>, "gdb-patches at sourceware dot org" <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 09:47:25 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Support for Xilinx MicroBlaze
- References: <4AD74E86.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
> Michael> When (if) this is fixed in gcc there will need to coordinate
> Michael> this with a corresponding fix in gdb.
> How would this be done?
> Users might be using an old gcc or a new one.
The only solution I see to this problem would be that users of a recent
GCC would have to use a recent GDB. Very unfortunate, but I don't see
any other solution. Worse case scenario, a microblase-specific setting.