This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA] Structure and simplify record log in record.c
- From: Hui Zhu <teawater at gmail dot com>
- To: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- Cc: Michael Snyder <msnyder at vmware dot com>, "gdb-patches at sourceware dot org" <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 14:42:49 +0800
- Subject: Re: [RFA] Structure and simplify record log in record.c
- References: <4AD367DC.email@example.com> <20091012231232.GH5272@adacore.com>
Thanks Michaael and Joel,
I think the other part of this patch is OK with me.
But you still has 2 patches "[RFA] Fix off-by-one error in record.c
(record_list_release_first)" and "[RFA] Expand "info record" will
change the code of record list.
So maybe this patch need some update according to these patches.
On Tue, Oct 13, 2009 at 07:12, Joel Brobecker <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>> + * Alloc and free functions for record_reg, record_mem, and record_end
>> + * entries.
>> + */
> Can you reformat this to be:
> /* Alloc and free functions for record_reg, record_mem, and record_end
> ? entries. ?*/
> This is really nit-picking, but I decided to comment on it because
> I'd rather not see two different styles being used in GDB...
>> +/* Alloc a record_mem record entry. */
> I alos just noticed a missing space here.