This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA] Structure and simplify record log in record.c
- From: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- To: Michael Snyder <msnyder at vmware dot com>
- Cc: "gdb-patches at sourceware dot org" <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>, Hui Zhu <teawater at gmail dot com>
- Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 16:12:32 -0700
- Subject: Re: [RFA] Structure and simplify record log in record.c
- References: <4AD367DC.firstname.lastname@example.org>
> + * Alloc and free functions for record_reg, record_mem, and record_end
> + * entries.
> + */
Can you reformat this to be:
/* Alloc and free functions for record_reg, record_mem, and record_end
This is really nit-picking, but I decided to comment on it because
I'd rather not see two different styles being used in GDB...
> +/* Alloc a record_mem record entry. */
I alos just noticed a missing space here.