This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA] Expand "info record"
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Michael Snyder <msnyder at vmware dot com>
- Cc: "gdb-patches\ at sourceware dot org" <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>, Hui Zhu <teawater at gmail dot com>
- Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 12:10:44 -0600
- Subject: Re: [RFA] Expand "info record"
- References: <4AD358E7.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <4AD36319.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
>>>>> "Michael" == Michael Snyder <email@example.com> writes:
Michael> Tom Tromey wrote:
>>>>>>> "Michael" == Michael Snyder <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Michael> (gdb) info rec
Michael> Lowest recorded instruction number is 0.
>> There is an extra space after "Lowest".
Michael> I know, I was just trying to line up the outputs.
Michael> Is this frowned upon?
The example again:
(gdb) info rec
Lowest recorded instruction number is 0.
Current instruction number is 46.
Highest recorded instruction number is 1016.
Max logged instructions is 200000
At first glance this did not seem to line up at all to me.
But now I see that the first and third lines to line up.
I think that is too subtle, but I suppose I don't really care that much