This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Patch: backport libintl changes to allow -Wformat checking of libintl_gettext and friends
- From: Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>
- To: Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gdb-patches ml <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>, binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 10:10:32 -0700
- Subject: Re: Patch: backport libintl changes to allow -Wformat checking of libintl_gettext and friends
- References: <E758C731-B3D0-4289-A91A-F804DE8EC425@adacore.com>
Tristan Gingold <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> this libintl patch
> was approved by Joseph S. Myers
> but was never applied. It will be useful to fix gdb warnings on Darwin.
> Can I apply it ?
It was approved, so anybody can apply it.