This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] gdb: gdb.1 - order options alphabetically in manual page
- From: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- To: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>, gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2009 16:25:30 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] gdb: gdb.1 - order options alphabetically in manual page
- References: <email@example.com> <20090910010821.GG20694@adacore.com> <20090910013154.GA4244@caradoc.them.org> <20090910225202.GN20694@adacore.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20090911231747.GS20694@adacore.com> <email@example.com> <20090912183504.GV20694@adacore.com> <20091011212237.GA28922@caradoc.them.org>
> > OK. I've sent RMS an email aobut this.
> Did you ever hear back about this question?
Yes I did. You were right, I believe, as order in this case is not
copyrightable. However, the change introduced other changes which
were actually not OK, so I pointed them out. We never heard back
from the author since :-(.