This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
RE: [PING] About score-tdep commit
- From: don dot lee at sunplusct dot com
- To: "Pierre Muller" <muller at ics dot u-strasbg dot fr>
- Cc: "'Joel Brobecker'" <brobecker at adacore dot com>, donlee at sourceware dot org, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2009 17:11:55 +0800
- Subject: RE: [PING] About score-tdep commit
"Pierre Muller" <firstname.lastname@example.org> 写于 2009-10-03 21:06:15:
> Hi Don,
> it looks like you have committed
> some changes to score-tdep.c and score-tdep.h
> on September 27.
> I only realized this today...
My fault, I didn't post my patch to gdb-patches, next time
I'll do this.
> This commit is only in main branch,
> shouldn't this also be included in gdb 7.0 branch
> as it removes code that is surely broken in
> the branch?
Yes, it should be. Should I write this change to 7.0 branch (looks
like I can't write to this branch) or other one will do this?