This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: shared lib dos filename style - one more question
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: Danny Backx <danny dot backx at scarlet dot be>
- Cc: gdb-patches <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 16:11:45 -0400
- Subject: Re: shared lib dos filename style - one more question
- References: <1253973110.10921.76.camel@pavilion> <1254946075.10921.178.camel@pavilion>
On Wed, Oct 07, 2009 at 10:07:55PM +0200, Danny Backx wrote:
> No reply to the message below. I'm including my current work now. Please
I've been staying out of this conversation because I don't have time
to discuss it properly, but I am still skeptical that this should ever
be a user setting - I've yet to see a plausible problem if we always
handled both styles of filesystem.
If it does need to be a user setting, IMO it's acceptable to make
users set it in their .gdbinit or on the GDB command line.