This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [Obvious] ARI fixes: OP eol rule
- From: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- To: Pierre Muller <muller at ics dot u-strasbg dot fr>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 14:36:12 -0700
- Subject: Re: [Obvious] ARI fixes: OP eol rule
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> I couldn't test aix-thread.c compilation, as this is a native file
> and I have no access to such a computer.
I don't think you'll really need to test such a mechanical change,
especially on AIX. Testing on AIX can be a little painful sometimes
(IIRC, it just takes a long time).
Thanks again for doing this.