This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
[commit/branch] Update NEWS for the gdb-7.0 release
- From: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- To: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 09:33:46 -0700
- Subject: [commit/branch] Update NEWS for the gdb-7.0 release
Another change related to the upcoming release:
2009-10-06 Joel Brobecker <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* NEWS: Change "Changes since GDB 6.8" into "Changes in GDB 7.0".
Checked in the gdb-7.0 branch.
RCS file: /cvs/src/src/gdb/NEWS,v
retrieving revision 1.331.2.1
diff -u -p -r1.331.2.1 NEWS
--- NEWS 4 Oct 2009 17:34:43 -0000 1.331.2.1
+++ NEWS 6 Oct 2009 16:30:03 -0000
@@ -1,7 +1,7 @@
What has changed in GDB?
(Organized release by release)
-*** Changes since GDB 6.8
+*** Changes in GDB 7.0
* GDB now has an interface for JIT compilation. Applications that
dynamically generate code can create symbol files in memory and register