This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [v6] multi-executable support
- From: Sérgio Durigan Júnior <sergiodj at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
- To: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Cc: Pedro Alves <pedro at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 02:13:11 -0300
- Subject: Re: [v6] multi-executable support
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Monday 05 October 2009, Pedro Alves wrote:
> Here's my current patch to add multi-executable support to GDB.
Thanks for this nice effort. I am trying to apply your patch using CVS HEAD,
but there are two files that your patch tries to modify but don't exist on the
I may be doing something stupid here, but I'd like to double-check.
> I'm hoping this isn't far from putting in, as it's been
> a nuisance getting this patch close to mainline, as it
> tends to regress easily due to new code going in that
> doesn't consider multi-exec.
I know the feeling :-(.
Sérgio Durigan Júnior
Linux on Power Toolchain - Software Engineer
Linux Technology Center - LTC