This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Drop documentation of unimplemented vCont;T packet.
- From: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
- To: Pedro Alves <pedro at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sun, 04 Oct 2009 18:50:17 +0200
- Subject: Re: Drop documentation of unimplemented vCont;T packet.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
> From: Pedro Alves <email@example.com>
> Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2009 16:06:25 +0100
> I'd like to drop the mention of the vCont;T packet from the remote
> protocol documentation. It was added as part of documentation of
> the non-stop remote protocol extensions, but was never actually
> needed or implemented.
> Okay, for head and branch?